Lifestream Watersystems Inc. is an approved supplier for the US Navy, and Coast Guard providing desalination systems of various sizes and configurations for projects under Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and the Military Sealift Command (MSC) and other branches of the military. Lifestream also works with military organizations in many other countries including: Canada, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Peru, Mauritius, Brazil, both directly and via FMS projects through the US Government. We have provided systems for marine and land based use.
Lifestream is a certified supplier under MIL-I-45208A quality standards. We provide certification through agencies such as ABS, Germanischer Lloyd, Lloyds Register, and Bureau Veritas.
To satisfy stringent military requirements, Lifestream provides:
- In house custom engineering capabilities
- Ongoing product development
- Comprehensive CAD engineering packages
- Products designed for easy service, reliability, & safety
- Parts available worldwide
- Comprehensive operating manuals
- On site training, commissioning & sea trial support
- Comprehensive proposals & bids for government contracts
- Full support of government ILS
You may reference standard Lifestream products for this application: NDX, SW4, SW6, SW7, SW8, SWER, SWHP, BW, TROA, TROB, TROR, Filtration, and Disinfection
Contact Lifestream for formal proposals, design specifications and pricing.